Sunday, July 10, 2016

Chill in the air...

The movers arrived yesterday and I am once again living among the boxes.  I have been through this one too many times but it seems overwhelming each and every time.

First things first.  The closets need to be painted and the bedrooms need painting and this requires deciding on paint colors.  I am thinking a creamy colored paint for the ceilings and use the same for the closet then one of the gray tones for the walls.  In this home I am attempting to use colors all in the gray and gray-blue category.  I would like to attempt to maintain cohesive color palate throughout.  It may not hold up but going in this is what I am thinking.

Sadly, I am not graced with a whole lot of time this week as I work all weekend then Monday I have to travel out of town overnight.  So Wednesday I have a full day to sort through the boxes and run down and look at paints.  Hopefully, if all goes well this week things can finally settle down a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment