Saturday, September 10, 2016

Guilt?

I had to unfollow someone on Facebook today!  I can't say it is something I do a lot.  I thing this makes the second person in total I have ever unfollowed!

The first person was several years ago.  She was the ex-wife if my cousin and I had always liked her.  She sent a friend request and I was more than happy to accept but within a few days I discovered she was crazy as shit!  She would post long post about jesus.  I mean her post were crazy as fuck and she posted about 20 times a day and I just could not take all that jesus freaky shit so she got unfollowed!

The person I unfollowed today was a guy I deployed with and overall his posts were not to my taste!  He posted daily pics and videos of himself working out! I tried to ignore them and he posted numerous pics of his fat ugly wife and their freaky ass unibrow child and again I tried to ignore!

He recently went on a tangent about Colin Kaepernick and would post pro Kaepernick post multiple times a day in a glowingly militant manner and I fucking had enough - so he had to go!

I feel better now!

No comments:

Post a Comment